Pain Free Laser Dentistry in Mumbai at Trisa Dental Solutions
Laser Dentistry Treatment
- Laser Dentistry is a revolutionary way to provide safe and effective dental care. Whether it is a simple cavity removal or a major whitening procedure, laser dentistry can provide the relief you are looking for. Lasers are now being used by our dentist in mulund for teeth whitening, cavity removal and peridontal work. Patients that have undergone laser dental procedures are no longer afraid to go to the dentist.
Laser Teeth Whitening :-
- Laser Teeth Whitening is a simple and painless procedure that is performed by our team of cosmetic dentists in Mulund. Our dentist in mulund will start by isolating your gums and lips. He or she will then apply a scientifically formulated gel consisting of ph balanced hydrogen peroxide. Afterward, our dentist at Trisa Dental Solutions, Mulund will take a laser or high intensity light source and direct it over the teeth. The light activates the gel; breaking it down into water and a radical (compound constituent). Once the gel is in this state, the radical appends itself to stain molecules. This causes the stains to weaken, allowing oxygen to reach and whiten the enamel.
- This laser dentistry in Mulund at Trisa Dental Solutions takes about an hour and side effects are minimal. The side effects usually subside a few hours after the procedure. Typically, patients teeth become anywhere from six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more. Some even experience a continuation in the whitening of their teeth for the first few days after the procedure. A single visit is all it takes for teeth to show dramatic results. When patients take proper care as well as perform occasional touch-ups at home, whiter smiles can last for years.
Cavity Removal :-
- For years dental patients have been apprehensive about Cavity Removal. For some it can be a painful and terrifying procedure but laser dentistry at mulund has changed all that. Lasers have been designed to remove all decay within a tooth as well as prepare the surrounding enamel for bonded fillings. The laser energy targets and dissolves unwanted bacteria found within the cavity which is a great alternative when compared to the picking and drilling of traditional dentists. The lasers used in this procedure are so precise that they are even able to detect cavities in their earliest stages. By doing this, our dentists in Mulund at Trisa Dental Solutions can stop cavities before they start.
- This procedure saves time and also reduces the pain involved in cavity removal. Anesthesia is most often not even needed during a laser procedure; however, it can be used if requested. Our Dental patients find that after enduring laser dentistry procedures, they are no longer afraid to climb into the chair. Laser dentistry procedures are a great alternative to more traditional dentist treatments.
- Periodontal, or gum related care has greatly benefited from laser technology. Tartar in the mouth, if not taken care of, can do real damage to the gums. It can cause swelling and bleeding which can lead to the gums weakening and eventually pulling away from the teeth. When this happens, the empty spaces fill with bacteria. This condition results in gum disease. Our team of periodontist Dentist at mulund can now treat gum disease with lasers by sending light energy into the space between the gum and the tooth. The light energy removes the disease-causing bacteria. Before lasers, this was a very painful procedure that required considerable recovery time. Laser technology has significantly reduced the amount of pain and down-time associated with this procedure.
- Our experienced periodontist at mulund can not only use laser technology to treat diseased gum tissue, it can also be used in cosmetic procedures. Our Dentists at Trisa Dental Solutions in Mulund can use light energy to reshape and re-contour the gums. Patients with short teeth that are mostly hidden in gum tissue can have this procedure performed in order to increase visible tooth size. The laser light reshapes the gums, pushing them down in order to expose more tooth enamel. For many this can make for a fantastic smile. Whether medical or cosmetic, these procedures ultimately make for healthier gums and a healthier smile.
The Advantages of Laser Dentistry :-
- No Shots No Drills No Pain :-
- At most advanced Dental Clinic in Mulund - Trisa Dental Solutions, we are constantly striving to provide our patients with the utmost comfort. Hence we have also invested in extensive range of laser dentistry options at our dental clinic in Mulund. Our esteemed doctor Dr. Rohan S. Virani has been practicing pain free dentistry in Mumbai since 2006. Combining experience and education, Dr. Virani has established himself as one of the most trusted names in Laser Dentistry in Mumbai.
Pain Free Dentistry in Mulund :-
- Lasers are transforming the way modern dentistry is performed. No longer do our patients have to suffer through the painful prick of needles or the whine of the dentist's drill. Featuring only the most advanced state-of-the-art technology, our laser dentistry center in Mulund, Mumbai has removed the pain and discomfort from traditional procedures, allowing us to make the dental experience more comfortable and stress-free for our patients. We can perform a variety of treatments quietly and quickly, usually without the need for anesthesia. Dr. Rohan Virani, welcomes the opportunity to show patients just how relaxing, pleasant, and surprisingly easy a trip to the dentist can be.
We Focus On Your Comfort And Your Smile :-
- With Laser Dentistry at Trisa Dental Solutions, Mulund our number one priority is giving you a beautiful, healthy smile in comfort. We emphasize individualized customer care and are known for our gentle touch.