In-office Fluoride Treatment
Oral health care for growing kids is one of the primary concerns to all of us .It is proved beyond doubt that early care and preventive measures help kids have a good and healthy set of teeth. Flouride application is one such modality to give your wonderful kids a healthy smile.
What is Fluoride Treatment ?
- Fluoride is the most effective agent available to help prevent tooth decay. It is a mineral that is naturally present in varying amounts in almost all foods and water supplies. The benefits of fluoride have been well known for over 50 years and are supported by many health and professional organizations.
Why have Fluoride Treatment ?
- Although most people receive Fluoride from food and water, sometimes it is not enough to help prevent decay. Our dentist or dental hygienist at Trisa Dental Solutions may recommend the use of home and/or professional Fluoride Treatments for the following reasons :-
- Deep pits and fissures on the chewing surfaces of teeth.
- Exposed and sensitive root surfaces.
- Fair to poor oral hygiene habits.
- Frequent sugar and carbohydrate intake.
- Inadequate exposure to Fluorides.
- Inadequate saliva flow due to medical conditions, medical treatments or medications.
- Recent history of dental decay.
- At Trisa Dental Solutions, Our Dental Clinic provides School based Fluoride application for all children in customized trays, is one such initiative taken by our Dentist team, and we take great pride in providing Fluoride Treatment to various school kids ensuring them healthy teeth.