Root Canal Treatment in Single Seating
Single sitting Root Canal Treatment in Mumbai By Dr. Rohan Virani
What Is Root Canal ?
- Root Canal is a method in dentistry also known as "paying off the nerve". In the Root Canal process the vascular nerve blocks inside the tooth causing enormous pain is extracted to avoid further suffering of a patient. With specialised equipment, teeth and gum area are cleaned achieving infection-free operation. Each patient's tooth has a lot of blood vessels that expand forming a network of sensitive nerves. A root canal is usually a simple procedure with little or no discomfort involving one to three visits to a dentist. Most patients report that having root canal treatment today is as unremarkable as getting a filling. The best news is that it can save your tooth and your smile.
Why Do I Need Root Canal Treatment ?
- The simple answer is because your tooth will not heal by itself. The infection will spread without treatment. The bone around the tooth will begin to degenerate and the tooth may fall out. Pain usually worsens until you are forced to seek emergency dental attention. The only alternative is usually extraction of the tooth which can cause surrounding teeth to shift crookedly resulting in a bad bite. Though an extraction is cheaper, the space left behind will require an implant or a bridge, which can be more expensive than root canal treatment. If you have the choice, it's always best to keep your original teeth.
Root Canal Treatment Done by Dr. Rohan Virani :-
- Our Endodontist can conveniently do most root canal procedure to save the damaged or dead pulp in the root canal of the tooth by cleaning out the diseased pulp and reshaping the canal. The soft tissue around the tooth contains nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue. Years ago, teeth with diseased or injured pulps were removed. Today, Root Canal Treatment has given our participating dentists a safe way of saving teeth.
- As scary as it sounds at Trisa Dental Solutions in Mulund (Mumbai) you can sit back and relax as our team of experienced doctors can do your Root Canal in a single sitting of about 45 minutes.
Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment at Trisa Dental Solutions :-
- A single visit procedure.
- It takes only an hour to finish procedure thus saves time.
- The patient does not feel discomfort by local anesthesia again and again every visit.
- Instant relief from pain.
- Imported German Protaper Technology which is more accurate and faster than manual Root Canal.
- As single sitting Root Canal is done by Rotary Endodontic Technology from USA and Apex Locator which is the protocol followed in developed Western countries which requires lesser time and gives guaranteed results.
Get Fixed Teeth In Three Days At Trisa Dental Solutions
Dial Local Number in your Country